Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 28, January 28, 2013

Wow, went to the PO Box
and look what I had waiting for me!

In the beginning of the year, many people
on Facebook put out a "Pay it Forward"
challenge.  Sign-up under someone and
then put the offer out on your page to the first 
five people, who will then pay it forward too.
I signed up under Lindsay Ostrom, I shopped
at her shop, "Paper Rabbit" in Montrose, CA.
She has long since sold the shop and moved
to Northern California.  We re-connected on
FB.  So this is my surprise from Lindsay!
I feel very lucky to have received such
a beautiful gift.  She asked me for a favorite
quote and this is what she made for me!
I will always cherish it, thank you Lindsay!

"Why fit in when you were
born to stand out"  Dr. Suess
 
My five include, Treba, Brenda, Betsy,
Christy and Michelle.  Looking
forward to surprising them...

No comments:

Post a Comment