Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 83, March 24, 2013

David has a friend at work who loves food
and has recommended Big W's in Wingdale, NY.
So, Al, David and I decided to take a drive
and have Bar-B-Q for lunch.
It was a beautiful day for a drive.


This is the meal for two,
I don't know how two could ever eat
this, but it was good!
Surprisingly, David liked
the ribs the best and he loved
the hush puppies as well.

We also ordered the small chili,
so we could have a taste, the bowl
was huge.  I really liked the chili,
Al thought it was too spicy and it
just didn't do it for David.
We made a large plate for
Michael and had plenty to bring
home for ourselves.  Hank also
got a bit of smoked chicken,
he liked it too!

We saw the smoke house, very cool.

David and the smoke house.
 

David and I always start cooking the night
before, to  get a head-start.
Preparing for Passover.
My favorite partner to cook with!

No comments:

Post a Comment