Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 297, Octobe 25, 2012

With a lot of rain, we try to let Hank
take advantage of all non-rain days
and get his wiggles out.  He can run
like the wind and has several paths
he takes throughout the yard, usually
in a figure-eight pattern.  This one
involves running and jumping up an
 down near an incline by the garage.




Someone has been eating our
pumpkins.  And this time it isn't Hank!

David loves clothes and also loves
having things arrive by mail or UPS.
Our UPS driver normally rings the bell
and I come right out and pick-up the
package.  I went to check on Hank as
 I regularly do when he is outside playing.
I see a bunched up jacket sitting on our
porch.  I step outside and pick it up, only to
 realize that it seems oddly similar to the
 vest David had ordered and was
expecting to arrive on Friday.  Hank comes
running to see me and I start looking for
the packaging.  Of course, I find it all
in the last area of the yard I look.
Hank must have grabbed the package,
brought it to the backyard, ripped open
the bags and catologs and brought the
vest back to the porch.  Luckily,
the vest seemed to be in tact.  I cleaned-up
the mess in the yard, washed and dryed the
vest before David got home and
added one more Hank story to our
collection of Hank stories.

This is Hank after a day of
playing in the yard.  We
live within the wetlands, so our
yard is very "wet" and Hank
gets very dirty paws.

This is David in his new vest as
Hank tells him about his day...

"Brother, you wouldn't believe it, the UPS man
left a package on the porch, I opened it for you.
How do you like your new vest?"

No comments:

Post a Comment