Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 211, July 30, 2013

I began my genealogy journey in the Winter
of 2008.  It has been fun, interesting and
brought me in-touch with so many wonderful
family members.  I discovered that my Mother's
Father's family lived in Franklin, CT in the early
1600's.  Al and ventured out to visit their final
resting place.  We found two cemeteries and
so many family members, great day!
 
  






 




This is the second cemetery,
Pautipaug Cemetery in Franklin, CT


 



This is my 4th Great Grandmother
Julitta Abell Hyde
Through research, I know her headstone
had been broken, so happy to see
that it had been repaired.
1763-1839

My 4th Great Grandfather,
Joseph Hyde,
married to Julitta.
1736-1802

Joseph and Julitta,
next to each other...


The cemetery overlooks a beautiful farm.



Amazing day!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment