Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 267, August 29, 2013

Today was NNW's first meet and greet for
NNW's new year.  Lovely day, a bit chilly
and breezy, but still beautiful at Compo!
Good to see old friends and make
a few new as well.

Wonderful surprise!
My friend Barrie made me this amazing
scarf with the wish "I never have to
use it."  Barrie and I both love the summer.
But I will always think of her when
I wear this beautiful piece of art!
Thank you Barrie!!!
 
NNW Book Club
We read "Beach House" by
Jane Green, lucky for us,
Jane lives in Westport and
joined our meeting at
Compo Beach tonight!
Jane is warm, funny and interesting!
Look forward to reading a few more
of her books.  The next one is out
in March and is centered around Westport!!!
 
Jane Green and I trying to keep warm.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment