Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 375, December 14, 2013

 

December Photo Challenge
"Something I couldn't live without"
Not that I couldn't live without
my kindle, but when it dies,
I will order a new one that day!
Love reading on it!!!
 
 
Hank and his pumpkins...
Our first "real" snow storm of the season.
Luckily, it came on a Saturday.
Woke up to snow and went to bed 
to snow.  Ended up being about six inches. 
 

Amazing he can carry them so well!
I guess that is why they have handles.

 
Al with his shovel.
We have snowplow people,
but I guess the boys
thought of shoveling
as exercise...
Like I said, it is the
first real storm...

David

Hank wanting David to play "Dog."



Snow = Sew
Made this 12 x 12 owl.
Will turn it into a pillow.

We had tickets to
The Bridgeport Sound Tigers.
They WON!!!

It was "Pink in the Rink"
night for Norwalk Hospital.

STORM!!!
He has it covered,
Santa hat and pink jersey.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment