Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20, 2014

April is Donate Life Month.
Flags across America is a program
we try to get all towns across the USA
to fly a Donate Life flag at their
Town Hall for the month of April.
Today, I visited both Westport and Weston,
Town Halls, hope they will fly our flag!

Weston Town Hall

Be creative every day!
That is my motto.
My friend Barrie loves to be creative too!
We came up with a swap, she made 
me this beautiful afgan, I LOVE it!!!
I will treasure it always.
I am working on a quilt for her.
Thank you Barrie!

Tonight was the annual Bird House Walk
for Westport's Project Return.
Local people make "Bird" art and 
it is auctioned off at the Gala in 
a few weeks.  Local shops showcase 
the donated art.
Today was the first day of Spring
along with be the warmest day
of the year so far.
Perfect night to stroll along 
Main Street and see the fun art!

Marc Litvinoff is a great photographer
and he donated a beautiful
"Bird" house photo on metal,
very cool!


Sharon Litvinoff is a great quilter
and she donated this very cool
"Modern" owl quilt!


No comments:

Post a Comment